- Information You Give Us: We receive and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We require certain information in order to process your order. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies”, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Taggs. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Taggs if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Taggs features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on. Sharing of Information that Taggs receives: Information about our customers is an important part of our business, but we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with the subsidiaries of Taggs as described below.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy online stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Taggs, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Taggs and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Taggs, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
If you are under 18, you may use Taggs only with the consent of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions:
If you choose to visit Taggs, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law. If you have any concern about privacy at Taggs, please send a thorough description of your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will also change, and information that we gather now may be used in accordance with the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use of such information. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
Information You Give Us
You provide information when you request items, place orders, complete surveys or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in computer settings; content of reviews and e-mails to us.
Automatically Gathered Information
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.